I have a soft spot for Barcelona. The weather is always pleasant, the streets are charming and the food is excellent. And the best of all: it’s close to the sea. When Anders and I had 24 hours in the capital of Catalonia, we made sure to make the most of it – both in terms of sightseeing, but also when it comes to eating well. You can find my recommendations on where to eat, shop, stay and drink coffee below!
- Massimo Dutti and Zara – the homeland of these brands
- Cherry Heel
- Passeig de Gràcia – this street holds all the luxury brands (+ Gaudí architecture)
- Bar Brutal – tapas and natural wine
- Estimar – seafood
- Pastrami bar – sandwiches and natural wine
- The El Barri – restaurants by Albert and Ferran Adrià